From 25 May 2018, we will follow the new guidelines of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation.
We take the protection of your data seriously. That’s why we follow the law.
We will treat your data confidentially. Furthermore, it is important for us to explain what data we store and how we use it.
Please read the following statements, which inform you about how we handle your data. We reserve the right to adapt the content of this data protection policy from time to time in order to ensure protection in the future, in particular in line with new legal requirements or technical developments. We therefore recommend that you read our information and notes on data processing at regular intervals.
1. We will only collect, process and use your personal data with your consent or if a legal provision permits this. We will only collect, process and usesuch personal data as is necessary for the performance and use of our services.
2. personal data are all data that contain information about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable person. This includes, for example, the name, e-mail address, residential address, gender, telephone number. We need this data, for example, for orders or reservations. The remaining personal data are not registered.
We need your personal data for the following purposes:
1. to process your orders (your name together with title, your e-mail address, residential address, delivery address. Payment data only for banking reasons..
2. to answer your questions (your e-mail address, your residential address, your telephone if applicable; to create your customer account as a personal profile, so that you can log in conveniently with your self-selected user name and password on future visits to the website, for example;.
When you subscribe to the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for N-Track Modellbau’s own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. We store:
1: Your shopping cart in the shop
3: Session ID
1. We have put in place organisational and technical security measures to protect your data, particularly against loss, tampering or unauthorised access. We regularly adapt our security precautions to ongoing technical developments. Intensive information and training of our employees as well as their commitment to data secrecy ensure thatyour data is treated confidentially. Our security measures also include occasionally asking youfor proof of your identity, especially when contacting our customer service by telephone.
2. We urge you to take all possible precautions yourself to protect your data while working on the Internet. Make it a habit to change your password frequently. We recommendusing a combination of letters, numbers and special characters for the password andmake surethat you use a secure, SSL-enabled browser to surf the Internet.
3. On all websites where personal information is provided, e.g. in the “Shopping Cart” and “My Account” areas, we use the industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to encrypt your data. With SSL encryption, your data is alienated before being transferred to our server in such a way that it cannot be reconstructed by third parties. In this way, the confidentiality of your details and your payment data is guaranteed during transactions via the Internet.
1. If you give us your consent to use, process and transmit your personal data for marketing and market research purposes, e.g. for electronic newsletter delivery, you mayrevoke this at any time without adherence to a specific form or deadline with effect for the future..
2. You can object to the use of your personal data at any time.
3. furthermore, you have the right to free information about your data stored by us at any time and if applicable, a right to correction, blocking and deletion of this data.
We have implemented technical and administrative security measures to protect your personal data against loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorised access. All our employees and service providers working for us are bound by the applicable data protection laws.
Whenever we collect and process personal data, it is encrypted before it is transferred. This means that your data cannot be misused by third parties. Our security measures are subject to a continuous improvement process and our data protection statements are constantly being revised. Please make sure that you have the most recent version.
|Verordnung (EU) 2016/679|